måndag 25 augusti 2014

My dear Blue Kongo!



Now I´m back at work again after summer holiday. I can´t estimate how many times I have given and recieved the sentence:
-"How has your summer been?".
My lips answers :
- " Well, the sun has been shining on me."
And after a theatrical pause I add: "- It has been peace here.


It is with great gratitude I emphasize that our country has peace and is rather calm.
Our relatives living in Iraq has had a terrible summer with escalating violant rages of waves from evil-hearted individuals. Houses has been left, lives have been destroyed and relations tored down.


Men with dark hearts have challenged the citizens to embrace another belief or to leave their towns.
Individuals are clustering themselves together and encouraging each other to do worse and worse things to other people.
May God enlighten their minds and fill them with love instead.


I am glad that many countries around the world want to contribute with reliefwork: supporting with food, water and shelter mainly. And multiple demonstrations has been organized in many countries with the plead to stop the violence and leave the people in their homeareas.


So, I am very happy over my weekly rutin going to and from work, taking care of family and house.
Rain and thunder, late buses are nothing to complain over in comparison with the sufferings that our fellow-human beings are living every day.


Excuse me if I am too much talking about only one country, I  know many other countries that are having a hard time also.  We may together raise a "Kyrie eleison -May God have mercy"!


Yesterday I could reap my harvest of potatoes from the soil in our small garden. One full bucket of the beautiful potatoe named Blue Kongo! Joy over joy!





Inga kommentarer: